“Brothers in Arms”: How Ukraine, the Central European States and EU Can Fight Together Against Kremlin (hybrid) Aggression
We have learnt recently about direct attacks of Russian intelligence officers on the territory of the EU/NATO (against the ammunition depot in the Czech Republic). Ukraine has been an object of a much wider Russian hybrid aggression since 2014. These similar lessons bring us to the question of how can we jointly counteract these actions to enhance resistance and learn from each other? What different stakeholders can do?
On May 12, the Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels, in cooperation with the TEXTY.ORG.UA (Ukraine), Internews-Ukraine, European Values Center for Security Policy (Czech Republic), and with the support of the International Renaissance Foundation, is organising an online public webinar “Brothers in Arms”: How Ukraine, the Central European States and EU Can Fight Together Against Kremlin (hybrid) Aggression”.
- Olena Carbou, Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels
- David Stulik, European Values Center for Security Policy
- Petro Bodnar, TEXTY.ORG.UA
- Volodymyr Yermolenko, Internews-Ukraine
- Veronika Krátká Špalková, Kremlin Watch team, European Values Center for Security Policy
- Anneli Ahonen, East Stratcom Task Force, European External Action Service
Date: May 12, 2021
Time: 15:00-16:00 CET
We kindly ask you to register in English by May 11, 2021.
Please connect to the event 5 minutes prior (14:55) to allow time for technical assistance and troubleshooting.
Video will be taken during the event. It may be processed and used by the organisers. By registering for this event, you are granting us the rights to do so.