– Taming the Hydra: How to Resist Kremlin’s Information Aggression?;
– Quality Matters: What Should Be Improved on the EU-Ukraine Land Border;
– Ukraine, a Country with a Huge Potential. What Reforms Were Undergone and What’s Next?;
– Kyiv vs Budapest: What`s Going on in Ukrainian-Hungarian Relations?;
– City Democracy Index – 2018;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (October 2018).
Veronica Movchan, Academic Director of the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, commented on the Association Implementation Report, which was published by the EU on 9 November 2018.
DiXi Group presented its new analytical report on key events in the energy sector of Ukraine and the region. The document covers all important developments, major political and business statements in the areas of gas, oil, electricity, renewables, and utility services.
Ruslan Minich, analyst and journalist at Internews Ukraine and at UkraineWorld, estimated Russia’s military presence in the Black Sea region.
Brent lost 1.20%, dropping below $ 70 a barrel to $ 69.85 for the first time since April this year, WTI – 1.30% ($ 59.77).
Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting released a new issue of Macroeconomic Monitoring of Ukraine.
The Resource and Analysis Center “Society and Environment” prepared the next issue of “Environmental policy and law: UA review”.
USAID’s Transparent Energy project experts continue to fill in the energy sector online map with new information.
This paper is based upon Ukraine’s experience of facing Russian information warfare, placed into a global context.
The ninth issue of Ukrainian Law Enforcement Reform Digest is the result of the common project of NGO “Association UMDPL” and Centre of Policy and Legal Reform with the financial support of the European Union.