Roman Kuibida, Deputy Head of the Board of the Centre of Policy and Legal Reforms, analysed the gaps in judicial reform in Ukraine in the article for BlogActiv.
After a period of silence, Russia is now taking new steps to return to the Council of Europe’s Parliamentary Assembly, which sanctioned Moscow for annexing Crimea and military actions in eastern Ukraine.
Russia`s negative attitude to NATO is a well-known fact and Russian political establishment never misses a chance to pontificate about that.
Lack of the language law and inaction of the Parliament.
The poll “Donbas. Public opinion in Ukraine” was conducted by the Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation in cooperation with the Razumkov Center Sociological Service from December 15 till 19, 2017 in all regions of Ukraine (with the exception of the Crimea and the occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk Oblasts).
Vitaliy Martynyuk, Head of International Programs at the Centre for Global Studies “Strategy XXI”, joined UATV to discuss NATO trust funds that are working to support Ukraine in developing its Armed Forces.
– The Process of Ukraine’s Implementation of Recommendations in the Area of Elections Suggested by International and National Observation Missions, International Organisations, and Foreign Partner Countries;
– Monthly Economic Monitor Ukraine (June-July 2018);
– Commercial Makeup of Geopolitical Projects: How Russia Builds Infrastructure to Re-route Transit of Natural Gas via Ukraine;
– Half a Year to the Elections: Candidate and Party Rankings, Voter Motivation, Public Expectations;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (August 2018).
At its website, the Ministry of Environment started public consultations over draft National Waste Management Plan till 2030. The document is to be adopted by a regulation of the Cabinet of Minister of Ukraine.
Ruslan Kermach, political analyst at the Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation, joined UATV to discuss what Ukrainians really know about NATO membership and how this knowledge influence their opinions.
Citizens of Ukraine crossing the border complain about bad infrastructure, long queues and slow control.