Civil society’s vision of reform priorities presented at the annual Ukraine Reform Conference in Toronto.
This nationwide study was conducted jointly by the Ilko Kucheriv Democratic Initiatives Foundation and the Razumkov Center sociological service on June 13-20, 2019 in every Ukrainian region except for Crimea and occupied territories of Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts.
This publication was prepared on the basis of the Razumkov Centre’s research project on “Reformatting the European Integration Process: Opportunities and Risks for the Ukraine-EU Association”
MP candidates use material incentives to gain the support of the voters, and this is the biggest challenge for the democratic election of a new Ukrainian parliament.
The Centre for Global Studies “Strategy XXI” reviewed the cases of human rights violations by the Russian Federation in the light of its recent return to PACE.
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 17 – 23 June 2019.
The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting analysed the prospects of expanding the list of Ukrainian products protected by geographical indications.
– Preliminary Assessment of the Start of Early Parliamentary Elections in Ukraine;
– What Ukraine’s New Parties Bring to the Table;
– Aggressor’s Return to PACE or Money Has no Smell: Human Rights Violations;
– Geographical Indications in Ukraine: Prospects for Exports and Local Development;
– Strengthening Independence Is on the Agenda of the Specialised Anticorruption Prosecutor’s Office.