The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognized research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– How COVID-19 Forces Courts to Operate Creatively under New Circumstances;
– Ukrainian Culture Held at Gunpoint amidst Coronavirus Crisis;
– OPORA’s Final Report on Observation at the 2019 Regular Presidential Elections in Ukraine;
– A “Green” Chance for Ukraine.
– The Future of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement: Environment and Climate Change;
– Ukraine Seeks to Reinvent Its Relations with the UK after Brexit;
– Half-Year of Parliament’s IX Convocation: Ukrainian MPs in Action;
– Rating Initiative of Heads of Regional State Administrations;
– Coronavirus in Ukraine: How the country combats COVID-19.
– Ukraine 2019-2020: Broad Opportunities, Contradictory Results;
– Priorities of Cooperation with the EU in the Areas of Law Enforcement, Fight with Organised Crime, Cybersecurity and Personal Data Protection;
– Reforms in Ukraine: Public Opinion;
– What Is Going on in Crimea?
– EU – Ukraine. Making Association Work;
– Energy Reforms: November-December 2019 Review;
– Strategic Communications in the Focus of Ukraine–EU–NATO Cooperation under the Present Conditions;
– Zelensky Changes His Key Manager: What Does This Mean?;
– Trade Geography of Ukraine in 2019: Declining Russia, Rising China, Slowing EU.
– Ukraine in 2019: Zelensky, Donbas, Kolomoysky and More;
– Communities’ Participation in Ensuring Law and Order in Ukraine;
– DiXi Group Alert: Amendments to the Law on Energy Regulator Are a Temporary Solution;
– Gender Equality at the Labour Market: Is It Possible for Ukraine to Reach the Level of the EU Countries?
– Ukraine and the Association Agreement: New Season;
– The Ways of Achieving Peace in Donbas: Public Attitudes, Expectations and Concerns;
– The Devil in the Details: Risks of Donbas Peace Process after Normandy Summit;
– 100 Days of the Verkhovna Rada of IX Convocation. How Did the MPs Work?
– 6th Anniversary of Maidan: Expert Analysis of the Events, Consequences and Lessons for the Future;
– Energy Investment Risk Assessment 2019. Ukraine;
– Dynamics of Russian Disinformation Topics;
– Memocracy: How Social Networks Affect Politics in Ukraine.
– Tendencies of the Security Situation in the Black Sea (ІIІ Quarter 2019);
– The EU-Ukraine Cooperation: a Geo-Strategic Key for a New Europe?;
– What Are Ukrainians Willing to Compromise for Peace?;
– Game Rules for Local Elections: What Do They Want to Change in Law.
– Strategic Communications in the Focus of Ukraine – EU – NATO Cooperation under the Present Conditions;
– A Place for Ukraine in a More Cohesive European Union: Synergising the Two Different Integrations;
– Re-Vision of History: Russian Historical Propaganda and Ukraine;
– Sanctions against Russia: Current Status, Prospects, Successes and Gaps in the Multilateral International Sanctions Regime against the Russian Federation.