The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognised research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– Public Opinion on Policy Honoring Victims of Nazi and Soviet Totalitarian Regimes’ Crimes during World War II;
– Public Monitoring of Certain Aspects of Customs Operation 2021: Analytical Report;
– Dynamics of Russian Disinformation Topics;
– Putin Verstehen: The Pro-Russian Presence on German Facebook.
– Public Support for Ukraine’s Euro-Atlantic Integration Course: Assessments and Recommendations;
– Disclosure of Information on Extractive Contracts: Case of Production Sharing Agreements (PSAs);
– Customs Work through the Eyes of Stakeholders;
– True or Not: How the Narrative about “External Governance” Spreads on Facebook.
– EU-Ukrainian Cooperation in Defense Sphere: Eastern Partnership Dimension;
– Why Conspiratorial Propaganda Works and What We Can Do About It: Audience Vulnerability and Resistance to Anti-Western, pro-Kremlin Disinformation in Ukraine;
– How the Opinion of Ukrainians about the Russian-Ukrainian War Has Changed: Key Points and Observations.
– Ukraine in April 2021: Russia’s Troops on the Border; Zelensky Wants to Meet Putin; Diplomatic Wars in Eastern Europe;
– Energy Transparency Index 2020;
– Mapping of Strategic Targets of Ukraine and the EU in the Context of the European Green Deal: Development Vectors and Flagship Initiatives;
– Ukraine’s Projected 2nd Nationally Determined Contributions (NDC2): Is It Possible to Achieve More Ambitious Goals at a Lower Cost?
– Escalation in Donbas as Russian Military Concentrates along Ukraine’s Border;
– Everything about Yermak’s New Plan: What the Normandy Format Proposes to Update the Minsk Agreements;
– How to Stop Nord Stream 2?;
– Dynamics of Russian Disinformation Topics.
– Ukraine’s Progress in Implementation of 20 Eastern Partnership Deliverables for 2020;
– Ukraine’s Integration into the EU’s Digital Single Market: Potential Economic Benefits;
– The President’s Legislative Initiatives on Judicial Reform: Expert Analysis;
– Hacked Pluralism: How Ukrainian TV Channels Were Used to Spread Russian Propaganda Messages.