The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognized research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– The Process of Ukraine’s Implementation of Recommendations in the Area of Elections Suggested by International and National Observation Missions, International Organisations, and Foreign Partner Countries;
– Monthly Economic Monitor Ukraine (June-July 2018);
– Commercial Makeup of Geopolitical Projects: How Russia Builds Infrastructure to Re-route Transit of Natural Gas via Ukraine;
– Half a Year to the Elections: Candidate and Party Rankings, Voter Motivation, Public Expectations;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (August 2018).
– Ukraine’s Fight against Corruption: the Economic Front;
– Fighting Corruption by Touch, or Why Ukraine Still Does Not Have an Anticorruption Strategy for 2018-2020;
– How Do the Temporarily Non-Controlled Territories Subsist? Horizontal Communication Trends between Residents of the Divided Region;
– Thinking about Pension Systems for the 21st Century: a Few Remarks Based on the Polish Example.
– Visa Union around the EU;
– Not Temporary Resettlers: 4 years in the Lives of IDPs in Ukraine;
– Privatisation 2018: Vital Need or Usual Habit?;
– New Food Legislation: Providing Information about Products;
–Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (June 2018).
– Real Decentralisation: Cooperation of Territorial Communities in Action;
– Intellectual Property Rights in Ukraine: Sluggish Reforms;
– What are Ukraine’s Export Priorities: the EU, CIS or Asia?;
– Police Commissions in Ukraine: Results of the Research.
– Reliability and Indicators of the Ukrainian Banking System: Growth Driver or Burden?;
– The Fight against Corruption in Ukraine: Public Opinion;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (May 2018);
– EU Antitrust Settlement with Gazprom: Opportunities for Ukraine.
– Reforms in Ukraine: Do People Know of, Support or Believe in Success?;
– Final Report on Observation Results at First Local Elections in United Territorial Communities of October, 29 and December, 24, 2017;
– An Unconstitutional Law on Referendum Was Abolished in Ukraine;
– Cargo Delay. Transit Potential and Cooperation with the EU;
– Why Ukraine Urgently Needs Electoral Reform.
– Russian fairy tales: lessons for Europe from Ukraine’s history;
– Monthly Economic Monitor Ukraine (April 2018);
– Environmental policy and law: UA review (April 2018);
– Political culture and parliamentarism in Ukraine: current state and main problems;
– Attitudes of Ukrainians toward Russia and Russians: Dynamics and Main Trends.
– Ukraine and the Association Agreement: Stuck in a Traffic Jam;
– Semi-presidentialism and Inclusive Governance in Ukraine: Reflections for Constitutional Reform;
– EU Coverage in Ukrainian Regional Media: Leading and Lagging Regions;
– Educational Reform Implementation: What Is Changing in Schools of Kharkiv Region;
– Nord Stream 2: from Russia with menace.
– The Policy towards Crimea. Recommendations;
– Changes in the foreign policy orientations of Ukrainians after the Euromaidan;
– Poisonous Link: Why Russia’s Crimea Bridge Is Dangerous for Ukraine and the Black Sea Region;
– Environmental policy and law: UA review (March 2018);
– Educational reform implementation at the level of Donetsk region: dynamics, achievements and problems.
– Ukraine 2017-2018: New Realities, Old Problems (Assessments);
– Constructing a Political Nation: Changes in the Attitudes of Ukrainians during the War in the Donbas;
– Monthly Economic Monitor Ukraine (March 2018);
– Three Years of the Way: an Independent Assessment of the Implementation of the Association Agreement;
– Is Ukraine Ready For UN Peacekeepers?