The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognised research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– Ukraine in 2019: Zelensky, Donbas, Kolomoysky and More;
– Communities’ Participation in Ensuring Law and Order in Ukraine;
– DiXi Group Alert: Amendments to the Law on Energy Regulator Are a Temporary Solution;
– Gender Equality at the Labour Market: Is It Possible for Ukraine to Reach the Level of the EU Countries?
– Ukraine and the Association Agreement: New Season;
– The Ways of Achieving Peace in Donbas: Public Attitudes, Expectations and Concerns;
– The Devil in the Details: Risks of Donbas Peace Process after Normandy Summit;
– 100 Days of the Verkhovna Rada of IX Convocation. How Did the MPs Work?
– 6th Anniversary of Maidan: Expert Analysis of the Events, Consequences and Lessons for the Future;
– Energy Investment Risk Assessment 2019. Ukraine;
– Dynamics of Russian Disinformation Topics;
– Memocracy: How Social Networks Affect Politics in Ukraine.
– Tendencies of the Security Situation in the Black Sea (ІIІ Quarter 2019);
– The EU-Ukraine Cooperation: a Geo-Strategic Key for a New Europe?;
– What Are Ukrainians Willing to Compromise for Peace?;
– Game Rules for Local Elections: What Do They Want to Change in Law.
– Strategic Communications in the Focus of Ukraine – EU – NATO Cooperation under the Present Conditions;
– A Place for Ukraine in a More Cohesive European Union: Synergising the Two Different Integrations;
– Re-Vision of History: Russian Historical Propaganda and Ukraine;
– Sanctions against Russia: Current Status, Prospects, Successes and Gaps in the Multilateral International Sanctions Regime against the Russian Federation.
– 20 Deliverables of Eastern Partnership for 2020: Ukraine’s Progress with the Judiciary;
– Ukraine: A Book of Essays by Intellectuals in English;
– Hungary and Ukraine – the Inevitability of the Status Quo;
– Separation of the GTS Operator;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (September 2019).
– Identity, War, and Peace: Public Attitudes in the Ukraine-Controlled Donbas;
– Living near the Border. The Cases of Shehyni and Uhryniv Communities;
– EU Road Transport Quotas Are Limiting Trade Expansion with Ukraine;
– Ukraine’s Place in the Geopolitical Puzzle is Shifting. That Was the Point;
– Report on Criminal Statistics in Ukraine.
– A Conflict of Moscow and Kyiv: A Window of Opportunity, the Status Quo, or a New Round of Escalation?;
– Black Sea Security: New Challenges;
– What Price Did Ukraine Pay for Prisoner Exchange?;
– Political Parties Market in Ukraine: “Corrupted Multiparty System”;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (July-August 2019).
– Zelensky’s Everywhere: Quick Conclusions from Ukraine’s Snap Parliamentary Election;
– Reformatting the European Integration Process: Opportunities and Risks for the Ukraine-EU Association;
– Quarterly Enterprise Survey: Industry;
– Expectations, Hopes and Concerns of the Donbas: Trend Data of Social Attitudes in 2017-2018 and State Policy Recommendations;
– Concept Note on Implementation of Judicial Reform.