The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognised research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– 20 Deliverables of Eastern Partnership for 2020: Ukraine’s Progress with the Judiciary;
– Ukraine: A Book of Essays by Intellectuals in English;
– Hungary and Ukraine – the Inevitability of the Status Quo;
– Separation of the GTS Operator;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (September 2019).
– Identity, War, and Peace: Public Attitudes in the Ukraine-Controlled Donbas;
– Living near the Border. The Cases of Shehyni and Uhryniv Communities;
– EU Road Transport Quotas Are Limiting Trade Expansion with Ukraine;
– Ukraine’s Place in the Geopolitical Puzzle is Shifting. That Was the Point;
– Report on Criminal Statistics in Ukraine.
– A Conflict of Moscow and Kyiv: A Window of Opportunity, the Status Quo, or a New Round of Escalation?;
– Black Sea Security: New Challenges;
– What Price Did Ukraine Pay for Prisoner Exchange?;
– Political Parties Market in Ukraine: “Corrupted Multiparty System”;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (July-August 2019).
– Zelensky’s Everywhere: Quick Conclusions from Ukraine’s Snap Parliamentary Election;
– Reformatting the European Integration Process: Opportunities and Risks for the Ukraine-EU Association;
– Quarterly Enterprise Survey: Industry;
– Expectations, Hopes and Concerns of the Donbas: Trend Data of Social Attitudes in 2017-2018 and State Policy Recommendations;
– Concept Note on Implementation of Judicial Reform.
– Preliminary Assessment of the Start of Early Parliamentary Elections in Ukraine;
– What Ukraine’s New Parties Bring to the Table;
– Aggressor’s Return to PACE or Money Has no Smell: Human Rights Violations;
– Geographical Indications in Ukraine: Prospects for Exports and Local Development;
– Strengthening Independence Is on the Agenda of the Specialised Anticorruption Prosecutor’s Office.
– Seven Dangers of Engaging with the Occupied Donbas — and Opportunities for the New Ukrainian President;
– Role of Civil Society in Customs Reform in Ukraine;
– Updating and Amending Annexes XXX and XXXI to the Association Agreement between the EU and Ukraine (Environment and Climate Change);
– Second Wind: Will Ukrainian Regional Airports See the Take-off of European Low-Cost Carriers?
– The War in Donbas: Realities and Prospects of Settlement;
– Cooperation between Ukraine and the European Union in the Security Sector;
– Ukraine and V4 Countries: Promoting Better Understanding;
– Myths and Facts about Ukrainian Labour Migration to Visegrad Four Countries;
– Constitutional News in Ukraine: New Chairman of the Constitutional Court elected due to early dismissal of a judge of the CCU.
– Eastern Partnership: Reflections after a Decade;
– Putin’s Streams: Military Threats;
– Daily Balancing As New Working Mode of the Ukrainian Gas Market;
– Ukraine’s Language Law in Questions and Answers;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (April 2019).
– Statement of the Civil Network OPORA on Provisional Observation Results at the Regular Presidential Election in Ukraine;
– Ukraine’s Election 2019: Live Updates (Second Round);
– Putin’s Wars in Eastern Europe: Post-Crimean Reality;
– Will Ukrainian Officials Be Punished for Unjustified Wealth?;
– Ukrainian Natural Resources: Reforms to Be Continued.
– Ukraine and the Association Agreement: Implementation Monitoring 2014–2018;
– Energy Transparency Index – 2018;
– Minsk Format, Budapest Plus or Anything Else?;
– The Choice of Kharkiv: How the Region Voted in the 1st Round.