The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognised research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– Statement of the Civil Network OPORA on Preliminary Results of Observation at the Presidential Election in Ukraine on March 31, 2019;
– Ukraine’s 2019 Election: First Conclusions;
– Black Sea Security: Analytical Magazine;
– Trade Facilitation in Ukraine: Business Assessment and Expectations;
– Administrative Procedure in Ukraine: Ukrainians Need New Rules for Communicating with Officials.
Special Issue of the Ukraine Analytical Digest is devoted to the Brussels UkraineLab 2019, which was organised by the Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels in the European Economic and Social Committee on 25 February 2019.
– 10 Studies on Russian Information Warfare in Ukraine in English;
– Ukraine-Poland Relations;
– First Report on OPORA’s Observation Results of Regular Election of the President of Ukraine Scheduled for 31 March 2019;
– Disciplinary Responsibility of Prosecutors in Ukraine;
– Prospects for Achieving Energy Independence in Terms of Gas Industry.
– Enhancing Energy Security of the EU and Ukraine: Сommon Responsibility;
– Ukraine-2019: Cautiously Optimistic;
– Incorporation of the Euro-Atlantic Course in the Constitution Goes on in Ukraine;
– Internal Policy of Ukraine: Results of 2018 and Forecast for 2019;
– The European Novelties of the New Ukrainian Food Legislation.
– The Role and Place of Ukraine’s Energy Sector in Global Energy Processes;
– Foreign Non-Governmental Foundations in Ukraine;
– Free Movement of Goods: a New Goal for Ukraine and the EU;
– Ukraine-Slovakia Relations: Developing a True Strategic Partnership?;
– Will Ukraine’s 2019 Elections Be a Turning Point? Unlikely, but Dangers Lurk;
– Report on Alleged Misuse of State Budget Resources for Indirect Campaigning (June – October).
– Appeal of Ukrainian civil society organisations regarding an arbitrary blockade of Ukraine’s access to the Sea of Azov by the Russian Federation and the capture of 23 Ukrainian servicemen;
– Russia Openly Attacks Ukraine. Why Now?;
– Why Russian Aggression in Azov Sea Area Is Important for Nord Stream 2 Case.
– Taming the Hydra: How to Resist Kremlin’s Information Aggression?;
– Quality Matters: What Should Be Improved on the EU-Ukraine Land Border;
– Ukraine, a Country with a Huge Potential. What Reforms Were Undergone and What’s Next?;
– Kyiv vs Budapest: What`s Going on in Ukrainian-Hungarian Relations?;
– City Democracy Index – 2018;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review (October 2018).
– Anatomy of the Border. Independent Monitoring Report 2018;
– Offshore Gas Infrastructure in the Russian Counteraction to NATO on the East Flank: Potential for a Hybrid Use in the Black and Baltic Seas;
– Monthly Economic Monitor Ukraine No.8-9 (213), August-September 2018;
– 4 Years of Changes in the Prosecutor’s Office of Ukraine: Two Steps Forward, One Back;
– Public Opinion Poll: Ukraine – EU.
– Deepening EU-Ukraine relations: What, why and how?;
– EaP security: EU goals and Ukraine’s promotion;
–Media Portrayal of Political Evaluation towards Visa-free Regime with Ukraine, Georgia and Moldova;
– Ukrainian migration: what our neighbors should expect?;
– Why Ukraine Ends Big Treaty with Russia;
– Slowdown of educational reform in Ukraine: obvious signs and reasons.
– Monitoring of Adherence to Fair Trial Standards in Ukraine;
– Environmental Portrait of the Citizen of Ukraine: Comparison with the EU and Recommendations;
– The Dual-Purpose Gas Flows. How Russia Struggles to Get Advantage over NATO?;
– Russia is Undermining Europe’s Key Democratic Institution;
– How to Organise Economic Immigration? Lessons From Poland.