The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognized research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– The Citizens and the State in the Government-Controlled Territories of the Donetsk and Luhansk Regions: Problems, Challenges, and Visions of the Future;
– The Price of Peace in Donbas: Public Opinion;
– The Budget of Ukraine as a Mirror of Public Management Efficiency;
– Reintegration of the Occupied Territories: Information Component;
– Will Ukraine Be Able to Establish Real Property Rights?
– Audit of Reforms: Assessment Report on Changes in Regions after Visa Liberalisation;
– Association Agreement: in Slow Motion Mode;
– Three Years of Reforms. Has Ukraine Reformed Enough for Surviving?;
– Civic Education for the Regions Bordering Front-Line in the Context of Reintegration Tasks of Temporarily Occupied Territories;
– Attitudes of Ukrainians towards NATO: Recent Trends, Hidden Motivations and Tasks for the Future.
– Words and Wars: Ukraine Facing Kremlin Propaganda;
– Three Scenarios For The Primary Care: Zero Game, Bad and Good;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review. Environment in the Eastern Partnership Agenda;
– Chronicles of Decentralisation in Kharkiv Region: Seasonal Review;
– Counteracting Propaganda and Disinformation: Lessons from Ukraine;
-High Time to End the War in Ukraine.
– Public Subvention Distribution;
– Key Sectors That Form Ukraine’s GDP;
– Opening Access to Geodata: Are We on the Verge of an Open Data Revolution in Extractive Industries?;
– Ukraine’s Transport Potential: Key Facts You Should Know;
– Formation of Civil Identity in the Context of Donbas Reintegration Tasks;
– The anniversary of the Maidan: lessons from the revolution and prospects;
– “Eastern Partnership and the role of civil society for democratic reforms”;
– Unlocking the EU Research and Innovation Potential through Excellence in Cooperation.
– Donbas: New Trends іn Public Opinion;
– Environmental Policy and Law: UA Review;
– Corruption Pipeline: The Threat of Nord Stream 2 to EU Security and Democracy;
– Results of the Elections in the United Territorial Communities of Kharkiv Region;
– Transparency for trust. How to make energy available;
– What Is the Public Mood Like in Crimea?;
– Ukraine and the EU: Charting a Path Forward.
– Anti-corruption court: to execute impossible to pardon;
– Elections in 201 communities prove that it’s necessary to improve the law on local elections;
– Lifting the Moratorium on Farmland Sales: Why Supply and Demand Must Balance;
– 10 things you should know about Ukraine’s pension reform;
– The Struggle for Ukraine.
– Roadmap for resource governance policy reform;
– Expert poll on the prospects of the peacekeeping mission in Donbas;
– Analysis of the incorporation of the Sustainable Development Goals in government strategies and public policy;
– Problems and perspectives in implementation of political party funding;
– Ukraine Reform Monitor: October 2017;
– Eastern Partnership Think Tank Forum.
– The new energy strategy of Ukraine: input into the European energy security;
– The Guide for understanding seventeen key reforms in Ukraine;
– Business surveys: what drives, constrains and concerns the business community;
– Image of Ukraine within the European investment community;
– Nine things the Ukrainian leadership should do to make “the autumn of reforms” possible;
– New question from Judy Dempsey: Is Ukraine Losing Its Way?
– Some suggestions which should be implemented in order to achieve and secure the independence of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine;
– Ukraine re-thinking its approach to Donbas war. Key things to know;
– Donbas: attitudes to human rights and freedoms;
– Ukraine in the Black Sea region: economic interests;
– Transparency ranking of Ukrainian regions;
– Russia’s Gas Wars: what must Ukraine and the EU do to deweaponize energy security;
– Can Macron Reload the Minsk Process?
– Latest reforms and their impact on Ukraine’s state of affairs;
– Ukraine has joined the oldest network of European research institutions, TEPSA
– Open electoral lists: advantages and perspectives of introduction in Ukraine;
– What Ukrainians think about the visa-free regime with the EU;
– EU tariff quotas as an incentive for reforms;
– Ukraine’s economy: main development 200-2007;
– Ukraine’s role as a strategic energy partner of the EU;
– What happens if Russia turns up the heat again in Ukraine?