The Ukraine Analytical Digest is a special product of the Office. It is a selection of the latest and most important materials – including publications, videos, and infographics – on Ukraine and related topics developed by our members and recognized research centres from EU member states and other countries. To provide the reader with the best quality materials we monitor on a daily-basis the work of these leading research organisations, and share updates on the issues that matter most. The reader also receives the latest reports from past events, information on upcoming events in Ukraine, Europe, and beyond, and stays up-to-date with the Office’s activities.
The Digest is issued twice a month and sent out to all those who work on Ukraine-related issues in Brussels, EU member states, and other countries.
– Roadmap for resource governance policy reform;
– Expert poll on the prospects of the peacekeeping mission in Donbas;
– Analysis of the incorporation of the Sustainable Development Goals in government strategies and public policy;
– Problems and perspectives in implementation of political party funding;
– Ukraine Reform Monitor: October 2017;
– Eastern Partnership Think Tank Forum.
– The new energy strategy of Ukraine: input into the European energy security;
– The Guide for understanding seventeen key reforms in Ukraine;
– Business surveys: what drives, constrains and concerns the business community;
– Image of Ukraine within the European investment community;
– Nine things the Ukrainian leadership should do to make “the autumn of reforms” possible;
– New question from Judy Dempsey: Is Ukraine Losing Its Way?
– Some suggestions which should be implemented in order to achieve and secure the independence of the Constitutional Court of Ukraine;
– Ukraine re-thinking its approach to Donbas war. Key things to know;
– Donbas: attitudes to human rights and freedoms;
– Ukraine in the Black Sea region: economic interests;
– Transparency ranking of Ukrainian regions;
– Russia’s Gas Wars: what must Ukraine and the EU do to deweaponize energy security;
– Can Macron Reload the Minsk Process?
– Latest reforms and their impact on Ukraine’s state of affairs;
– Ukraine has joined the oldest network of European research institutions, TEPSA
– Open electoral lists: advantages and perspectives of introduction in Ukraine;
– What Ukrainians think about the visa-free regime with the EU;
– EU tariff quotas as an incentive for reforms;
– Ukraine’s economy: main development 200-2007;
– Ukraine’s role as a strategic energy partner of the EU;
– What happens if Russia turns up the heat again in Ukraine?
– Decentralisation: what has been achieved within the last three years;
– Migration: how visa-free regime between Ukraine and the EU will affect Polish labour market;
– Economic policy of Ukraine in view of developments on the global level;
– The Ukrainian Party System before and after the 2013–2014 Euromaidan;
– An impressive list of Ukraine’s achievements in spring 2017 on many fronts;
– The meaning of the Ukrainian Parliament’s vote to join NATO
– The Donbas blockade another blow to the Minsk peace process
– Festive departure: the first visa-free train travel