Discrediting independence, trying to cause disenchantment of the US, Crimean platform. Disinformation monitor #93
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 16 – 22 August 2021.
– Criticising any action in preparation of Independence Day
– Trying to show that Ukrainians are poorer than during Soviet times
– Threatening with “the Afghan lesson” for Ukraine
– Zelensky’s either weak or a dictator, or both
– Crimean platform “irrelevant”
Learn how different topics raised by Russian disinformation have evolved over time with the interactive visualisation.