Monitoring of topics of Russian disinformation. Issue #42
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 15– 21 June 2020.
– Disinformers pump up an artificial language scandal
– They accuse the United States of trying “to force others to live by American gauge”
– They lie that the IMF is demanding cuts in social benefits
– Manipulators pump up emotions around Sternenko’s case
– They are dissatisfied that displaced persons represent Donbas in Minsk
Follow topics for more than a year on the dashboard.