Monitoring of topics of Russian disinformation. Issue #47
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 20– 26 July 2020.
– Ukraine is a “failed state” that cannot cope with terrorists
– Conspiracy about “imitation of arson” by an anti-corruption activist
– Mudslinging and stereotypes in writing about the mayoral election in Kyiv
– Ignoring the violation of the cease-fire by militants
– Predicting Zelensky’s resignation
See how disinformation topics have changed throughout the year in our interactive visualisation.