Monitoring of topics of Russian disinformation. Issue #57
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 5 – 11 October 2020.
– The Russian vaccine against COVID-19 is being promoted by OPFL in Ukraine (its testing has not yet been completed).
– US and UK wish “a proxy war by Ukraine”
– “Signs” that the government wants to derail local elections are being looked for
– “Cancelling” pensions in Ukraine is ascribed to Shmyhal, again
– Veterans are being called “psychotic killers”
See how disinformation topics have been changing over the year in the interactive visualisation.