Monitoring of topics of Russian disinformation. Issue #68
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 8– 14 February 2021.
– Zelensky was attacked and blamed for rising utility tariffs
– Ukraine was accused of aggressive military plans
– Refusal of the Russian vaccine was compared to sectarianism and the anti-vaccination movement
– It was exaggerated that the closure of Medvedchuk’s channels had been condemned by “thousands of the world’s major media”
– Zelensky was described as a president with dictatorial ambitions who, however, has no decision power
See how disinformation topics have been changing over the year in the interactive visualisation.