Russia intimidates Ukraine with “falling into pieces” and calls the hacking attacks “provocations”. Disinformation monitor #112
The Data Journalism Agency TEXTY conducted a media monitoring of Russian disinformation topics for the period of 10 – 16 January 2022.
– Ukraine is being pushed toward “Minsk” again.
– Russia accuses the US of “provocations”.
– Justifying the Russian hacking attack.
– Russia does not hide that it has always planned to occupy Crimea.
– Sanctions are “blackmail and populism”.
Learn how topics of disinformation have changed over the past year with the interactive visualisation.