Russian War Against Ukraine: Energy Dimension (Status as of April 30)
DiXi Group has prepared its next alert on the energy dimension of the Russian war against Ukraine.
- Over 4.6 million people in Ukraine have problems with access to drinking water, and 1.4 million do not have access to safe drinking water at all.
- App. 710,600 consumers do not have access to electricity supply, over 213,000 consumers do not have gas supply.
- The group of terrorists from Rosatom acts at the Zaporizhzhia NPP, demanding daily reports from the management of the plant. The IAEA efforts did not lead to unblocking the ZNPP.
- The government approved the Strategy of Integrated Automated Radiation Monitoring System by 2024.
- The gas prices for households (under basic annual offers) and businesses that perform vital functions for the state defense will remain at the level of 8 UAH/cm -Prime Minister Denys Shmyhal.
- The government increased the marginal premium on prices of petroleum and diesel, aiming to solve the problem of fuel deficit in the Ukrainian market.