The Ukrainian Economy: The Way Forward after a Year of Political Turbulence
The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels together with Bruegel and Centre for Economic Strategy (CES) are organising a conference “The Ukrainian Economy: The Way Forward after a Year of Political Turbulence”. The discussion will focus on the main challenges for the Ukrainian economy in the coming years, and what should the new government do to meet these challenges? At the same time, the experts will review on how could the EU and other international partners help in putting Ukraine on a path to sustainable economic growth?
Date: 28 May 2019
Time: 12:30 – 14:30
Venue: Bruegel, Rue de la Charité 33, 1200 Brussels
Speakers & Moderators:
- Olena Carbou, Executive Director, Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels (Chair)
- Marek Dabrowski, Non-Resident Fellow, Bruegel
- Elena Flores, Director, International economic and financial relations, Global Governance, DG ECFIN
- Ivan Miklos, Chairman of the Strategic Advisory Group for Supporting Ukrainian Reforms, (SAGSUR)
- Hlib Vyshlinsky, Executive Director, Centre for Economic Strategy (CES).