Ukraine 2019-2020: broad opportunities, contradictory results
On 4 March, the Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels in cooperation with the Mission of Canada to the European Union will hold a panel discussion on reforms in Ukraine in the context of the launch of the Razumkov Centre’s annual report “Ukraine 2019-2020: broad opportunities, contradictory results”.
Date: Wednesday 4 March 2020
Place: Mission of Canada to the EU, Avenue des Arts 57, 1000 Brussels
This is invitation-only event.
– Mr. Chris Cooter, Head of the Mission of Canada to the European Union
– Mr. Mykola Tochytskyi, Ambassador of Ukraine to the European Union
– Mr. Yuriy Yakymenko, Deputy Director General, Razumkov Centre
– Mr. Peter Wagner, Head of the European Commission’s Support Group for Ukraine
– Ms. Amanda Paul, Senior Policy Analyst, European Policy Centre
– Ms. Olena Carbou, Executive Director, Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels.
The event is organised with the support of the European Union.