Ukrainian Civil Society: Through the War to the European Future of Ukraine
On 29 June 2022, the Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels with the support of the European Union and the International Renaissance Foundation within the framework of the EU4USociety project is organising an online public discussion “Ukrainian Civil Society: Through the War to the European Future of Ukraine”.
Ukrainian civil society faced numerous new challenges and threats posed by Russia’s full-scale war against Ukraine. Organisations had to re-orient activities to meet the needs of time, secure their staff and continue active professional life despite all odds. We brought civil activists from all over Ukraine to share their unique experiences on how they managed to continue their activities during the war. They will share practical cases of their organisations and identify challenges and needs in this new environment.
- Olegh Bondarenko, Deputy Head and a Member, Council of the National Ecological Centre of Ukraine
- Ilona Sologoub, Scientific Editor, VoxUkraine
- Viktoriia Melnyk, Expert, Centre of Policy and Legal Reform
- Nataliya Yakovlyeva, Co-Founder, Сharity Foundation “Kharkiv with you”
- Olena Carbou, Executive Director, Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels
Date: 29 June 2022
Time: 10.00 – 11.30 CET
We kindly ask you to register in English by 28 June 2022.
The event will be held in English.
The event will be recorded by the organisers.
The live stream of the event will be also available on the UTTLOB Facebook page.