The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels is looking for a fundraising volunteer (remote).
The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels (hereafter – the Office) is a non-profit organisation that unites leading Ukrainian think tanks, whose unique mission is to ensure the democratic transition of Ukraine by accelerating reforms and advancing its European integration.
Activities include the following:
- Regular monitoring of grant opportunities
- Writing grant applications
- Support and update of the database of donor organisations
- Development of proposals for the activities and projects
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in social sciences
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of another European language is desirable
- Knowledge of the Ukrainian language (desirable)
- Experience and/or aptitude for analytical work, searching and processing information
- Experience of work with databases is desirable
- Knowledge of the basics of writing grant applications or desire to master this type of activity
- Understanding of basic principles of NGOs’ work and funding
- High level of self-organisation
- Proactive position.
Conditions: Remote volunteering with a free schedule. Volunteering is unpaid. The term of volunteering is at least 3 months with the possibility of extension or employment in the Office in case of successful completion of volunteering, including raising additional funding.
To apply, please send your CV and motivation letter (max 1 page) in English until 12 November 2020 to Olena Carbou, Executive Director of the Office, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mark “Volunteer” in the subject line.
Selected candidates will be invited to complete a written assignment. Online interviews with the candidates will be held in November.