Work with us
If you are active, passionate and willing to contribute to the European future of Ukraine, follow position and internship announcements or send a speculative cover letter together with the CV to the Executive Director of the Office, Dr. Olena Prystayko: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Ukrainian Think Tanks Liaison Office in Brussels unites leading Ukrainian and EU think tanks under one umbrella, serving as a permanent, independent communication channel for non-governmental analytical community, whose mission is to further the European integration of Ukraine. The Office provides help in the EU for its members and serves as a contact point for the European partners that are dealing with Ukraine.
The Office is looking for a Project Assistant with a managerial experience, good knowledge and understanding of the EU affairs and EU – Ukraine relations and an experience in event management. The candidate should be acquainted with activities of the Office and able to demonstrate his/her experience and knowledge in undertaking these types of activities.
Main duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Assist in organizing events of the Office
- Assist in preparation of the publications of the Office
- Draft project proposals
- Assist in other activities upon request of the executive director
- Ukrainian native speaker
- Professional level of English
- Relevant bachelor’s or master degree
- At least 1 year of progressive, relevant professional experience in project and event management
- Experience in writing the project proposals
- Understanding the work and needs of a non-for-profit organization
- Ability to work both independently and with others, integrity, professional discretion and ability to handle confidential matters.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in Belgium on a permanent basis.
To apply, please send your CV and a Cover letter to Dr. Olena Prystayko, Executive Director of the Office – email@example.com